We offer open training Process Auditor VDA 6.3 in English. Training provided under license of VDA QMC.
The training will be held on 27-31.10.2014 at the headquarters of Team Prevent Poland in Pszczyna, Batorego Street 19.
NAME OF TRAINING
Module A – General knowledge for the process auditors according to VDA 6.3
Module B – Audit of the process according to VDA 6.3 – Product Life Cycle
Module C – Examination after training VDA 6.3
Module E – One week training including Module A,B and C
Module A – 2 days
Module B – 3 days
Module C – 1 day
Module E (A, B and C) – 5 days
Training starts at 9:00 and ended at about 17:00 everyday
SCOPE OF THE TRAININGS
1. Two-days training module A – General knowledge for the process auditors according to VDA 6.3
– Quality systems, implementation and benefits of the audits
(ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949);
– Methods for Quality Management (PPAP, Control Plan, Risk Analysis: FMEA, …);
– Risk analysis based on a turtle diagram;
– Stages of the audit with the process approach (from the preparation to
the audit findings);
– Planning and conducting of process audit;
– Rules for the assessment and evaluation.
The aim of training is to provide knowledge about the process of auditing
in accordance with the guidelines of VDA Volume 6.3 used in the German industry, general requirements, methods and risk analysis.
At the end of the training the participants write a test (1 h).
2. The three-days training module B – Audit of the process according to VDA 6.3 – Product Life Cycle
– Preparation of the audit;
– Use the directory questions P1-P7 of potential analysis;
– Customer requirements and their interpretation (VDA requirements and CSR);
– Rules on the evaluation and assessment;
– Documentation and completion.
The purpose of training is to prepare for the audit process for the entire product life cycle: from the design phase of product and process, through their development to mass production.
At the end of the training participants write a test (1h).
3. The one-day examination ID 1408 Module C
The examination consists of written and oral parts. After successfully passing of the examination, the participant receives a certificate and a VDA QMC auditor card with the number in the VDA-QMC database.
- A – 1800,00/Person
- B – 2200,00/Person
- C – 900,00/Person
- E – 4450,00/Person
- A – 600,00/Person
- B – 800,00/Person
- C – 250,00/Person
- E – 1460,00/Person
Price includes the following costs:
– Participation in training.
– Training in English
– The cost of training materials,
– The cost of issuing certificates VDA QMC,
– The cost of registering the participant in VDA QMC database,- the cost of VDA process auditor card issuance by VDA QMC (after successfully passing of the exam)
+48 32 73 38 219