- To wydarzenie minęło.
ACS Expert in Automotive Cyber Security Management System Audits – Qualification (ID 432) – online training
8 marca 09:00 - 9 marca 16:00850EUR
This training is aimed at all those expecting to join an audit team in the role of ACS Expert, in the context of an ACSMS audit (internal audits, supplier audit or certification audit), or intend to share this role as ACSMS lead auditors.
Under the terms of UN Regulation 155, Automotive Cyber Security Management Systems (ACSMS) can be audited with reference to ISO/SAE 21434. This training provides participants with the Automotive Cyber Security skills required for such audits (at OEMs, suppliers and other contracting partners in the automotive industry).
Prerequisites for Attendance:
The requirements for attending the training are:
• An educational qualification (e.g. degree) in mathematics, computer science/IT, science or technology
• Expertise in auditing processes (e.g. pursuant to ISO/IEC19011)
• Expertise in the following areas would be an advantage:
• Information security pursuant to ISO/IEC 27001, or
• Functional safety pursuant to ISO 26262
• Access to ISO/SAE DIS 21434. If your firm does not have access to this standard, it can be purchased from the publishers
Certificate of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test (Multiple-Choice-Test), you will receive a certificate of qualification.
• You are able to assess all the technical aspects of an ACSMS audit as an Automotive Cyber Security Expert (ACS Expert).
• You have in-depth knowledge of cyber security, in particular that relating to vehicles.
• You are familiar with methods for identifying automotive cyber security risks.
• You are familiar with methods for verifying and validating automotive cyber security measures.
• You have in-depth knowledge of cyber security incident response procedures.
• You are familiar with the auditing requirements as set forth in the VDA publication „Automotive Cybersecurity Management System Audit.”
- Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) (ID 503)
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate.