Agile Collaboration in the Automotive Sector (ID 433) – online training
19 sierpnia 09:00 - 16:00850EUR netto
Zostało tylko 12 miejsc.
Agile Collaboration means that development teams on contractor and customer side cooperate across organizational borders in an agile manner – and frequently also in a scaled agile manner – in order to develop a product together. The automotive industry has recognized the need to formalize this style of cooperation and has published a set of guidelines for Agile Collaboration across company borders. This training explains how the various levels of Agile Collaboration might be set up, and which agile roles, meetings and artifacts are useful at these levels.
Agile practitioners, project leaders and product managers as well as managers, employees in purchasing and marketing who wish to obtain an overview of the topic.
- Roles and participation of suppliers and customers, as well as project phases and levels of assessment in the software development.
- Communication in the supply chain and the importance of the individual roles of project team members (Proxy Product Owner, Safety Owner, Quality Assurance Owner, Cheif Product Owner, Chief Agile Master).
- Individual responsibilities and qualification requirements.
- Processes of information exchange in the supply chain, their interpretation and methods of adaptation to the emerging changes.
- Basic terms and definitions.
- VDA Agile Collaboration
Prerequisites for Attendance
- Practical experience with agile approaches, particularly Scrum or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) – as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or other team member.
- Basic knowledge of automotive standards, in particular Automotive SPICE® and ISO 26262 Road Vehicles – Functional Safety.
Proof of Qualification
After participation in the training, the participants will receive a VDA QMC certificate of attendance.
- Knowledge of the foundations of Agile Collaboration.
- Ability to select a project structure and flesh it out in order to engage effectively in Agile Collaboration with the customers or suppliers across organizational borders.
- ID 9103 APQP + PPAP. Advanced Product Quality Planning, Product and Process Approval according to AIAG
- ID 602 Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate.