Automotive Core Tools for Process and System Auditors (ID 417) – training online
26 kwietnia 09:00 - 27 kwietnia 16:001.170 Euro netto
Zostało tylko 12 miejsc.
In order to ensure a high quality of the audit activities in the companies and the entire supply chain, auditors need to have the appropriate competence in relation to the respective methods. The IATF 16949 clearly emphasises this requirement for the competence of the auditors. The efficient approach during the audits is an important success factor. This training deals with typical audit situations along the Automotive Core Tools.
This two-day training course is aimed at qualified VDA 6.3 process auditors who wish to apply for an extension, as well as prospective VDA 6.3 Process and IATF System auditors who are seeking qualification.
- Technical lectures:
- MLA – Maturity Level Assurance for new Parts.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning.
- FMEA – Failure Mode and Effects Analysis.
- Measurement System Analysis.
- VDA 5 Capability of Measurement Processes.
- Production Process and Product Approval acc. VDA 2.
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process.
- Statistical Process Control.
- 8D – Problem Solving in 8 Disciplines.
- Practical examples.
- Practical use of Automotive Core Tools.
- Group work and individual exercises.
- Plenary discussions.
- APQP AIAG
- VDA MLA
- PPAP AIAG
- VDA 2
- VDA 4
Prerequisites for Attendance
The training is intended for participants who have established knowledge of basic Automotive Core Tools. It is oriented on broadening the information about auditing the respective tools. The participants receive a bibliography for their self-study in order to acquire the necessary basic knowledge in advance.
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC certificate of qualification.
- Training in the typical auditing situations in the context of Automotive Core Tools.
- Assessment of the technically correct application of the respective methods.
- Assessment of the specific cases of typical audit situations.
- Consolidating and broadening of the knowledge of Automotive Core Tools.
- Discussion of the problematic issues related to the processes and methods in the automotive industry, concerning the training content.
- ID 315 VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor
- ID 353 VDA 6.3 – Examination for Certified Process Auditor
Training provided in English language, training materials PDF, VDA QMC certificate.