- To wydarzenie minęło.
IATF 16949 – Examination for Re-Qualification for 1st/2nd Party Auditors (ID 255) – szkolenie wzorcowe 2021
1 stycznia 2011 08:00 - 17:00
Conformity with IATF 16949 is the condition for acceptance into the automotive manufacturers’ list of suppliers. In preparation for certification, those responsible in an organisation must come to grips with the concrete implementation of requirements. IATF 16949 auditors’ competence is of decisive importance: on the one hand, because they have to implement the IATF 16949 requirements in their own organisation in a focussed manner and evaluate the effectiveness of quality management actions.On the other hand, so they can review their suppliers as to whether their QM system complies with IATF 16949.
According to ISO 19011, auditors are required to continually improve their competence. This includes their professional development, for example, through self-tuition and qualifications. Thus, certificates are only valid for a certain amount of time, so that auditors will have to undergo further education to retain their qualification.
This examination is aimed exclusively at IATF 16949 1st/2ndparty auditors, who already own a certificate or comparable IATF qualification. Depending on individual qualification, participation in the one-day training for re-qualification (ID 240) may be necessary.
The examination is designed as an audit simulation with technical emphasis on the Sis and FAQs.
To evaluate the auditor skills, the assessment is more focused on the behaviour as an auditor during the simulation.
On the examination day, the documents (including standard volumes) handed out during VDA trainings are admissible and must be brought along on the exam day.
- IATF 16949
- ISO 9000
- ISO 9001
- ISO 19011
- Oral part
Prerequisites for Attendance
Admittance to the examination is only possible after successful application review.
Certificate and Auditor Card
After passing the examination(and fulfilling other requirements), the participants will receive a new certificate and auditor card with a registered number, issued exclusively by VDA QMC (in Poland by VDA QMC’s Partner – SQD Alliance) and the respective entry into the VDA QMC database.
Auditor certificate and card are valid for the period of 3 years.
- Ability to conduct internal and supplier IATF system audits.
- Knowledge of correct interpretation of IATF 16949 requirements in audit situations.
- Evidence of up-to-date and valid qualification of IATF 16949 1st/2nd Party Auditor.
- Possibility to fulfil come customers’ or suppliers’ requirements regarding IATF 16949 auditor competence.
- ID 240 IATF 16949 – Workshop for Re-qualification for 1st/2nd Party Auditors
- ID 211 IATF 16949 – Qualification for 1st/2nd Party Auditor
- ID 250 IATF 16949 – Examination for 1st/2nd Party Auditor
- ID 9414 Quality Management System Auditor in the Automotive Industry (ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 19011)
- ID 9413 Auditing of Core Tools –Workshops (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA)
- ID 3000 Workshop. Interpretation of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 Requirements
- ID 9412 Improvement Workshop for IATF16949 auditors. Identification, Formulating and Documenting of Nonconformities
Examination provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate, lunch and coffee breaks, comfortable training room with multimedia equipment.