In this three-day training, you get to know the requirements of the two standards IATF 16949 and DIN EN ISO 9001, receive information how to interpret them and what they must do to implement these requirements successfully in your organization.
- QM directors
- QM employees
- Internal/external system auditors
- Rules of process approach in the automotive industry.
- Review of the requirements of IATF 16949 (including ISO 9001 requirements).
- Review of ISO 19011 guidelines.
- Review of the guidelines of certification according with IATF 16949.
- QM system standard “IATF 16949”
- ISO 9000,
- ISO 9001
- ISO 19011
Prerequisites for Attendance
- Knowledge and practical experience in implementing and maintaining quality management systems.
- Knowledge of DIN EN ISO 19011.
- Knowledge and practical experience in the implementation and maintenance of management systems.
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC e-Certificate of qualification.
- You will understand the process-oriented approach in the automotive industry and know how to design process management accordingly.
- You will become familiar with the contents of DIN EN ISO 19011.
- You will become familiar with the structure of IATF 16949, its contents and its requirements incl. DIN EN ISO 9001.
- You will learn how to describe the IATF 16949 certification requirements.
- You will learn how to perform 1st/2nd-party audits independently according to the requirements of IATF 16949 in a technically correct manner.
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate.