Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) (ID 503) – online training
29 sierpnia 2022 09:00 - 30 sierpnia 2022 16:00890EUR netto
Zostało tylko 12 miejsc.
Every organisation within the automotive supply chain is obliged to ensure the safety and conformity of its products. To this end, in the respective countries and regions current legal statutes on product integrity must be observed, also the justifiable safety expectations of the general public must be fulfilled. With products conspicuously ”unsafe” in the market, or whose conformity to legal requirements is questionable, those responsible are obliged to initiate the necessary actions. In order to be aware of and to understand the many demands addressed to a product safety representative, comprehensive information and qualification is necessary. This is the aim of this two-day qualification: it is specifically geared to the requirements in the participants’ daily work practice. The central topics of product integrity are explored, and the competence as product safety representative is developed in the scope of these five modules.
Automotive executives and personnel who are to be deployed as product safety representatives or who already hold that position.
- Organisation of product integrity.
- Product integrity over the product lifecycle.
- Product integrity management and the role of the Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR).
- Recommended actions for product discrepancies.
- Examples of tools and methods for product integrity.
- VDA Product Integrity
Prerequisites for Attendance
- Technical and/or business education.
- Experience in automotive quality management, especially in complaints and recourse management.
- Qualification and experience in the evaluation of technical product and process risks (e. g., FMEA facilitator, VDA 6.3 process auditor, designer / developer).
- Knowledgeof the use of the organisation’s products and the state of the art.
- Knowledge of the requirements from relevant laws and customer requirements.
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC certificate of qualification.
- Understanding of the need of constituting a PSCR in the company.
- Consolidating the knowledge of the safety management.
- Understanding the requirements of VW in relation to PSCR function and the possibility to implement it due to the correct interpretation of the requirements.
- Increase in awareness of the participants of law, regulatory and customer requirements.
- ID 533 Upgrade Training from PSB to Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR)
- ID 9600 Product Liability and Product Safety
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate.