Upgrade Training from PSB to Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR) (ID 533)
25 czerwca 09:00 - 16:00410EUR netto
Every organisation within the automotive supply chain is obliged to ensure the safety and conformity of its products. To this end, the current legal statuses of product integrity applicable in the respective countries and regions must be observed, also the justifiable safety expectations of the general public. If obviously unsafe products or products whose conformity to legal requirements is questionable are on the market, those who are responsible shall be obliged to take the necessary actions.
These manifold tasks which product safety representative has to deal with are subject to constant change. In order to identify the challenges and implement them in one’s own organisation, it is thus necessary to renew and deepen existing knowledge. This is the aim of this one-day upgrade qualification: It is specifically geared to the requirements in the participants’ daily practice. The newest insights into product integrity are explored in four modules, and the competence as product safety representative is developed.
This training addresses product safety representatives from organisations that are part of the automotive supply chain.
- Responsibilities throughout the automotive supply chain.
- Sources for the identification of state of the art.
- Organization of product integrity.
- Product integrity characteristics and requirements.
- Guidance for handling product nonconformities.
- Examples for tools and methods.
- VDA Product Integrity
Prerequisites for Attendance
- A certificate of attendance at „Product Safety Representative (PSB) in the Automotive Industry”. Recognized are VDA QMC or Volkswagen trainings. The training must have lasted at least one day.
- Confirmation of employer (head of quality) about being active PSB in the company.
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC certificate of qualification.
- Updating the knowledge of the safety management.
- Knowledge of the changing requirements in relation to PSCR function and the possibility to implement them in the organization.
- Increase in awareness of the participants of law, regulatory and customer requirements.
- ID 503 Product Safety & Conformity Representative (PSCR)
- ID 9600 Product Liability and Product Safety
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate, lunch and coffee breaks, comfortable training room with multimedia equipment.