VDA 6.5 – Qualification for Product Auditor (ID 318)
31 sierpnia 09:00 - 16:00490EUR netto
Zostało tylko 12 miejsc.
In the automotive industry, product audits are an especially important method to ensure product quality. VDA 6.5 is a guideline for managing product audit programmes, which allows organisations to develop a classification scheme adapted to their own products. With a VDA 6.5 product audit, you can identify customer wishes, review products in this respect, and initiate potential improvement actions. This makes VDA 6.5 an efficient tool to further develop the QM system and products of an organisation. Well-qualified auditors are necessary for the implementation. In this training they can acquire the specific expertise.
This training is for personnel who plan or conduct product audits
- Target and purpose of the product audit.
- Product quality from the customer’s perspective.
- Preparation and monitoring of the audit programme.
- Preparation of the audit plan.
- Classification of failures.
- Conducting the product audit.
- Evaluation and reporting.
- Corrective actions.
- VDA 6.5
- VDA 6.3
- IATF 16949
Prerequisites for Attendance
Basic knowledge of product audits will be an advantage.
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC certificate of qualification.
- Ability to interpret the requirements of VDA 6.5 volume.
- Acquaintance with the structure of product audit.
- Ability to create audit programmes, as well as to plan and conduct audits.
- Possibility to implement the acquired knowledge in the workplace.
- ID 315 VDA 6.3 – Qualification for Process Auditor
- ID 353 VDA 6.3 – Examination for Certified Process Auditor
- ID 341 VDA 6.3 – Workshop for Certified Process Auditor
- ID 411 VDA 16 – Decorative Surfaces of Accessories and Functional Parts in the Exterior and Interior Areas of Automobiles
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate, lunch and coffee breaks, comfortable training room with multimedia equipment.