Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts
Proof of Qualification:
VDA QMC e-Certificate of qualification
The implementation of the VDA standard of Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts aims to attain sustainable improvement of the quality of supplied parts. With this method, a process accompanying assurance of product maturity is achieved at the start of production: projects are segmented, assessed early on and corrected. Furthermore, a unified concept is provided for cooperation and communication in complex product engineering projects involving many participants in the supply chain. In the training, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and competencies to implement the standard in the automotive and supplier industry.
Concept and Methods
The training alternates between technical presentations and group work. Group work supports the transfer of what has been learned into your own working practice. Special emphasis is placed on opportunities to exchange experiences.
- QA employees
- Product managers
- Project managers in product engineering
- Product planners
- Responsible persons and spokespersons of cross-functional and cross-organizational development teams
- Persons responsible for components
- Customer team and supplier project managers
- Key account managers
- VDA Volume Maturity Level Assurance for New Parts
Prerequisites for Attendance
- Basic knowledge of project work
- Basic knowledge of the Product Engineering Process (PEP) and/or component qualification
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC e-Certificate of qualification.
- You will be familiar with the maturity level method (assessment, content, control and reporting system) as required in the product engineering process.
- You will know the importance of the initial situation and history.
- You will be familiar with the methods and fundamentals of maturity level assurance.
- You will be able to apply the measurement criteria.
- You will be familiar with typical conflicts of interest and how to deal with them.
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate, lunch and coffee breaks, comfortable training room with multimedia equipment.
Ask for details
Fill out the form and we will contact you to discuss the details and present you with a cooperation proposal.
The administrator of data contained in e-mail correspondence is SQD Alliance Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Pszczyna at ul. Stefana Batorego 19, 43-200 Pszczyna post office, NIP: 6381701670, REGON: 240513222, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000269551.