VDA Field Failure Analysis for Users
Proof of Qualification:
VDA QMC e-Certificate of qualification
Despite increased efforts in development and production processes aiming to provide customers with mature, robust and conforming product, deviations from the expected state can occur when used in the field. Depending on the type of complaint, the potentially nonconforming parts or automotive components are exchanged and can be requested for analysis by the manufacturer (OEM) or by the supplier via the OEM. The VDA Volume Field Failure Analysis provides a comprehensive approach to identifying causes. The training teaches you the contents of the current standard. In addition, you will acquire the necessary competencies to implement the field failure analysis methodology in your own organization.
Personnel from purchasing, design and development, production, warranty, quality assurance and sales in the automotive and supplier industry.
- Environment and concept of FFA.
- NTF process.
- Problem solving process.
- Administrative tasks.
- Establishing a process in an organization.
- VDA Volume Field Failure Analysis
At the end of the training there is a written test, as a verification of the acquired knowledge.
Proof of Qualification
After passing the knowledge test, the participants will receive a VDA QMC e-Certificate of qualification.
- You will be familiar with the essential contents and requirements of the VDA volume Field Failure Analysis.
- You will be able to apply the field failure analysis methodology correctly in your own working practice.
- You will be familiar with the sequence of the failure analysis process, the concept and parts analysis.
- You will know how to plan, implement and anchor the entire failure analysis process in your own organization.
- You will be familiar with the NTF process, special processes and the problem-solving process.
Training provided in English language, training materials, VDA QMC certificate, lunch and coffee breaks, comfortable training room with multimedia equipment.
Ask for details
Fill out the form and we will contact you to discuss the details and present you with a cooperation proposal.
The administrator of data contained in e-mail correspondence is SQD Alliance Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Pszczyna at ul. Stefana Batorego 19, 43-200 Pszczyna post office, NIP: 6381701670, REGON: 240513222, entered into the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000269551.